Welcome to the Phlebotomy Technician class at Heart to Heart Healthcare Training! This class will feature lectures, skills video’s, assignments, interactive tests and more. Please read all of the information as it contains important rules for the class.
- This class is designed for you to work at your own pace. This allows each student to take the specific time they need to watch lectures, read the chapters, watch videos and study. The information presented in these lectures are extremely important to successfully pass this class and to safely take care of patients. It is vital that you took this portion of the class seriously. All lessons are timed and all videos must be watched in order for you to move on to the next lesson.
- Your online lecture will run simultaneously with your labs. You will have your labs two days a week (your lab days and times can be found in your welcome letter). Throughout each week you should be attending lab and also completing your online lessons.
- All online work including the final exam must be completed by the day prior to your last lab in order to receive your certificate.
- Lab will take place at our school, where you will complete your mandatory blood draws on either Monday or Wednesday from 1pm to 3pm (AM SESSION-this session is only offered at our Ypsilanti location) or Tuesday and Thursdays from 5pm to 7pm (PM SESSION – offered at both Essexville and Ypsilanti). It will dependent on whether you signed up for AM or PM. All equipment will be supplied for you.
- You only have one chance to take each quiz. All quizzes will be timed, be sure to manage your time throughout the quiz. You must score an average of 75% or higher in the class to proceed to the lab portion. Anything below an average of 75% will result in a fail in the course.
- All questions on quizzes are multiple choice, true or false or select all that apply. At the end of the quiz you will be able to review any incorrect answers, this is the only time you will be able to review these questions. We encourage you to take notes on those questions and review any material related to those questions. This will be the only time you can review the incorrect questions and answers.
*If there is a lesson assignment, it needs to be submitted before you can take the quiz.
We are here to help! If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Phlebotomy. We will respond within 24 hours.Please log in to view your report card.
Experienced Certified Nurse Assistant Instructor with a demonstrated history of working in long term care, acute care, and outpatient surgical facility.
Registered Nurse – Michigan Board of Nursing – May 2015
Basic Life Support Instructor – American Heart Association | American Stroke Association – Dec 2015
Ohio University – Bachelor’s Degree (Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse) 2015-2016
Chamberlain College of Nursing – Associate’s Degree (Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse) 2012 – 2014