Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) T-shirt Design Contest
We are hosting a CNA t-shirt design contest. The winner of the contest will get a $100 visa gift card. See the rules and guidelines below to submit your entry! All entries due by January 15, 2019.
1. Anyone can submit entry, you do not have to be a past or current student of Heart to Heart Healthcare Training.
2. We are looking for a Certified Nurse Assistant t-shirt design that has a saying, a picture or design that involves the role of the CNA in the healthcare field. It can be humorous, it can be sentimental or anything in-between. Be creative, use your imagination and make it great!
3. All submissions are due by January 15, 2019.
4. The owners of Heart to Heart Healthcare Training will pick the top 4 designs and place them on social media for a period of one week, where people will vote for their favorite design. The design with the most likes will win the $100 visa gift card. The three runner-up’s will receive a $15 visa gift card.
5. Any designs that include profanity, derogatory, or inappropriate words/pictures/designs will disqualified from the contest.
How To Enter the Contest –
Go to – https://www.customink.com/
Click on design lab.
Once your design is finished and you are ready to submit it. Click the save/share button.
Where it says to save your design, enter your first name in the deisgn name tab. In the email section, enter your email address.
Once you click save, it will give you the option to copy the link to your design.
Copy link to your design and send us an email with your link, along with your first and last name.
The email should be forwarded to [email protected] with the subject CNA Design Contest.
On January 16, 2019 we will post the top 4 designs and voting will begin. Voting will end on January 23, 2019. The design with the most likes will be the winner and receive a $100 visa gift card.
The winner’s design will be produced and sold by Heart to Heart Healthcare Training. The winner of the contest will release all rights to the design to Heart to Heart Healthcare Training upon submission into the contest. No proceeds or earnings from t-shirt sales will be awarded to the winner.